Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Hours: Lunch 11:30 a.m.-2 p.m. Monday-Friday; dinner 5:30-9:30 p.m. Monday-Tuesday; 5:30-10 p.m. Wednesday-Thursday; 5:30-11 p.m. Friday-Saturday. Bar open until midnight Monday-Thursday; 2 a.m. Friday-Saturday.
- Cuisine: French
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Bistro and Fine Dining
- Dress Code: Business Casual
Jean-Robert de Cavel promised his new restaurant would be a place people could drop in, relax and eat delicious food, without feeling stifled or uncomfortable. True, the atmosphere is charming and quirky: exposed brick walls, a center section of bar-height tables, graphic prints of people and birds. But when it comes to food, de Cavel doesn't really do casual. The menu is stocked with refined, seasonal food in a French tradition with a modern sensibility, and with service to match.