Cincinnati, OH 45219
- Hours: 6 p.m.-2:30 a.m. Sunday-Thursday; 4 p.m.-2:30 a.m. Friday-Saturday.
- Reservations: Not Accepted
- Admission Price: Varies with shows.
- Music Style: Salsa, Alternative, Dance, Latin, Reggae, Rock, and Classic Rock
- Dress Code: Casual Chic
- Smoking: No
- Bar Style: Music and Neighborhood
The green building that houses the Mad Frog looms on the corner of Vine and McMillan streets, a popular hangout for local college students and live music fans. Get ready for some hip action as the Mad Frog offers free, yes free, salsa lessons every Monday night. Find the perfect partner and learn the steamy salsa moves to show off later to your friends. Get into the rhythm for Reggae Night or watch live local bands perform nearly every night of the week.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene, Bustling, and High Energy
- Live Music
- Video Games
- Noise Level
- Romance Factor
- Fun and Flirty
- Internet Access
- Late Night and Live Performances
- Average Drink Price
- $3.50-$6 wells, $2 domestic pints, $7 domestic pitchers, $4 import pints, $12 import pitchers.
- Payment Methods
- American Express, Cash, Mastercard, and Visa
- Outdoor Seating
- Nearby and Street
- Wheelchair Access
Recent User Playlists
A quick list of some of my favorite music spots in the Cincinnati area.